The Bird Nest Kit
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £40
Lend a helping hand to nesting birds this spring by offering the perfect materials to weave and line their nests. Forage for twigs, moss, hay and feathers to add to your washed sheep’s wool and stuff loosely inside the sturdy recycled plastic cage for the birds to pick from.
Outside of breeding season your recycled plastic cage is just the right size for 3 fat balls - so you can feed those fledglings you’ve helped to house.
Offering every child an outdoor experience whatever the weather, this Bird Nest Kit was lovingly designed to capture creative imaginations, encourage resourcefulness and innovation, provide escape and sanctuary, and most of all supply hours and hours of simple fun. For boys and girls, for everywhere and for years to come - the gift of adventure.
- The perfect sized, drawstring bag to keep your Bird Nest Kit safe. Made from natural jute hessian.
- Nesting materials cage made from recycled drinks packaging.
- 1m of natural jute string to hang your cage.
- 9 illustrated nest identification and information cards contained within a cotton pouch.
- A generous ball of washed sheep’s wool - perfect for a soft and insulated nest liner.
- Half a coconut shell for use as a bird bath or drinking station, when filled with water.
- Our Bird Nest Kit Guide filled with interesting facts about nesting birds and how to use your kit.
Depending on how fast that parcel needs to arrive, there are a couple of options for postage:
Standard (Royal Mail)
£3.50 (FREE over £40)
3-5 working days (Second Class)
2 - 3 day Express (APC Courier)
UK MAINLAND ONLY
Delivered in 2 - 3 days, signature required*
*Order by 11am Monday - Thursday for express delivery. Orders placed before 11am Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 11am Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the following day on an express delivery. All orders placed on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.