The British Woodland Den Kit
- A hefty haversack made from cotton webbing which can be washed in the machine. It has a useful shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- A tough woodland-camouflage tarpaulin - waterproof as well as rot resistant. Approx size 2.4 x 1.8m.
- A durable groundsheet - waterproof and rot resistant. It has eyelets too, so can double up as another tarpaulin. Approx size 1.8 x 1.2 m.
- A beautiful, unique and functional wooden mallet fashioned from coppiced wood, complete with bark and made us here in Shropshire.
- Ensure you don’t lose your tent pegs by keeping them in this useful drawstring, cotton tent peg bag.
- 10 metres of strong, natural jute rope.
- 8 holdfast steel tent pegs; made for us in the UK.
- Helpful tips and den-building inspiration on a handy, saveable sheet.
- A Kent & Stowe trowel with a high quality stainless steel head. Handle made from beautiful ash wood, contoured for a comfortable grip. Proportionally smaller and lighter than an adult's hand trowel.
- A beautifully illustrated tree and seed reference guide. Designed, folded and laminated for a long life by the Field Studies Council.
- A handmade hazel marker to remind you where you planted your seed!
- A reusable, drawstring jute bag to hold seed collections or specimens.
- A helpful hints and tips guide to help you grow your tree.
Depending on where you live (and how fast that parcel needs to arrive), there are a couple of options for postage:
|UK Mainland||UK Remote*|
|Standard (Royal Mail)||£3.50 (FREE over £40)
3-5 working days
|£3.50 (FREE over £40)
3-5 working days
|Next Day (APC Courier)||£6.95
Delivered next working day, signature required**
|Email us for a price
*Remote includes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Isle of Scilly.
**Order by 11am Monday - Thursday for next working day delivery. Orders placed before 11am Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 11am Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the following day on a next day delivery. All orders placed on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
As a small independent business, we pride ourselves on offering the friendly and efficient customer service that we’d want to receive. In the unlikely event that a product arrives with you in poor/faulty condition, or if you have any concerns about it, please email us - we promise to do everything in our power to put it right.
Should you need to return any product, simply post your order to us within 14 days, unused and in its original condition.
Once received we will then arrange either an exchange or full refund.
Return your item to:
The Den Kit Co.
We would always recommend that you return the item via registered mail as we are unable to help if the item doesn’t make it back to us.