The British Woodland Den Kit
A walk in the British Woodland promises discovery, tranquillity and a vital connection to one of the richest and diverse landscapes in the UK. This kit provides the tools to create your very own shelter amongst the trees, with a beautifully illustrated identification and fact sheet to help expand your knowledge of our native, living heritage - plus the equipment you need to grow your own sapling.
Offering every child an outdoor experience whatever the weather, our British Woodland Den Kit was lovingly designed to capture creative imaginations, encourage resourcefulness and innovation, provide escape and sanctuary, and most of all supply hours and hours of simple fun. For boys and girls, for everywhere and for years to come - made for adventure.
- A hefty haversack made from cotton webbing which can be washed in the machine. It has a useful shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- A tough woodland-camouflage tarpaulin - waterproof as well as rot resistant. Approx size 2.4 x 1.8m.
- A durable groundsheet - waterproof and rot resistant. It has eyelets too, so can double up as another tarpaulin. Approx size 1.8 x 1.2 m.
- A beautiful, unique and functional wooden mallet fashioned from coppiced wood, complete with bark and made us here in Shropshire.
- Ensure you don’t lose your tent pegs by keeping them in this useful drawstring, cotton tent peg bag.
- 10 metres of strong, natural jute rope.
- 8 holdfast steel tent pegs; made for us in the UK.
- Helpful tips and den-building inspiration on a handy, saveable sheet.
- A beautiful trowel with a high quality stainless steel head. Handle made from ash wood, contoured for a comfortable grip. Proportionally smaller and lighter than an adult's hand trowel.
- A beautifully illustrated Tree Identification Guide. Designed, folded and laminated for a long life by the Field Studies Council.
- A handmade hazel marker to remind you where you planted your seed!
- A reusable, drawstring jute bag to hold seed collections or specimens.
- A helpful hints and tips guide to help you grow your tree.
Depending on how fast that parcel needs to arrive, there are a couple of options for postage:
Standard (Royal Mail)
£3.50 (FREE over £40)
3-5 working days (Second Class)
2 - 3 day Express (APC Courier)
UK MAINLAND ONLY
Delivered in 2 - 3 days, signature required*
*Order by 11am Monday - Thursday for express delivery. Orders placed before 11am Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 11am Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the following day on an express delivery. All orders placed on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.