The Hedgehog Nest Kit
A charming, soft and super-sweet hedgehog plush toy, nestled in its own wooden shaving bed with the sweetest invitation to play card, all to look after and treasure.
- A hugely hefty haversack made from cotton webbing which may be washed in the machine. It has a useful shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- A tough tarpaulin, waterproof as well as rot resistant. Approx size 2.4 x 1.8m.
- A durable groundsheet - waterproof and rot resistant. It has eyelets too, so can double up as another tarpaulin. Size 1.2 x 1.8m.
- A beautiful, unique and functional wooden mallet fashioned from Shropshire coppiced wood, complete with bark and made by us here in Shropshire.
- Sip a warming drink in traditional camping style with our iconic, branded enamelware mug.
- Ensure you don’t lose your tent pegs by keeping them in this useful drawstring, cotton tent peg bag.
- Camouflage face paint in khaki and brown - washable, cruelty-free and made here in the UK. Blending in with nature, without harming it - perfect for the environmentally conscious explorer.
- 10 metres of strong, natural jute rope; made for us.
- 8 holdfast steel tent pegs; made for us in the UK.
- Helpful tips and den-building inspiration on a handy, saveable sheet.
- North, South, East or West? Every explorer needs to know where they are in the world, and which way is home - with a reliable, quality compass.
- Capture small insects for inspection and identification without causing them any harm, with our insect aspirator. This clever device allows the user to harmlessly catch and contain insects by suction.
- Everyone should own a piece of camo netting! Approximately 2.4 x 2m. Shake it out and drape over anything to create instant camouflage! Made for us by Jack Pyke so tough, durable and safe.
Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years.