The Herbarium Kit
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £30
Step into the fascinating world of botany by making your own herbarium - a visual record of the plants you have collected, identified and pressed. The result will be a wonderful piece of natural art to study and to treasure for years to come.
Offering every child an outdoor experience whatever the weather, this Herbarium Kit was lovingly designed to capture creative imaginations, encourage resourcefulness and innovation, provide escape and sanctuary, and most of all supply hours and hours of simple fun. For boys and girls, for everywhere and for years to come - the gift of adventure.
- The perfect sized, drawstring bag to keep your herbarium making components safe. Made from natural jute hessian.
- Hard-backed book. A hardback A5 spiral-bound book with 50 x sheets of 160gsm cartridge paper, made here in the UK.
- A 12 colour block watercolour set for observational painting.
- Wooden handled, size 4 paint brush - with a fine tip for delicate work.
- 5 sheets of classification labels for capturing essential information about your plant specimen.
- White PVA glue in a 50ml screw-top bottle, for securing your plant specimen to the page.
- Round ended metal tweezers for delicate removal of fragile flowers
- Our Herbarium Guide with helpful hints and tips on capturing and classifying plant specimens for study.
Depending on how fast that parcel needs to arrive, there are a couple of options for postage:
Standard (Royal Mail)
£3.50 (FREE over £30)
3-5 working days
2 - 3 day Express (APC Courier)
Delivered in 2 - 3 days, signature required*
*Order by 11am Monday - Thursday for express delivery. Orders placed before 11am Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 11am Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the following day on an express delivery. All orders placed on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.