Ed Stafford Shelter Kit
"This kit is so much more than a toy set - it's the quality you’d need to spend multiple weeks in the jungle and not get wet. Time outdoors enriches lives. My childhood was spent roaming fields, building dens and dams and as a result I feel a practical connection to nature that has never left me. If screens cause anxiety - nature is the antidote. An afternoon in the woods building a den with mates or the family is the perfect way to re-set your child and bring them back to their purest and happiest selves." – Ed Stafford.
Developed In collaboration with Ed Stafford, The Shelter Kit is the highest spec kit we offer containing equipment that Ed would use himself.
Aimed specifically at young people*, this kit doesn’t patronise. Guided by Ed Stafford’s words of wisdom and inspiration The Shelter Kit contains the highest quality 3x3m basha, the Ed Stafford signature embroidered cap, a high quality duffle bag and all the other kit your budding explorer needs for their adventures.
*(8 years old and above)
‘Bought this for 8 year old son. By far his favourite gift - he takes it out whenever he can & is learning to improve his shelter with better knots, different techniques etc. He’s melted the paracord ends too. It’s big enough to fit his sisters under and gives them motivation to get outdoors. Computer games abandoned = happy parents too.’ Matt
To learn more - https://youtu.be/L7b-sRe3yyM
- A robust cotton duffle bag with drawstring top - large enough for shelter building essentials, and anything else your adventure needs
- Our highest quality 3x3m basha sheet which wouldn’t look out of place in any bushcraft camp
- A rot and waterproof groundsheet to enable any-weather adventuring (approx size 1.8x2.4m)
- A mallet - hand made in Shropshire with locally coppiced wood
- 4 useful elastic ball bungees to maintain tension on the basha sheet
- An Ed Stafford signature cap (adjustable)
- An illustrated collection of top tips, advice and insights written by Ed Stafford himself
- 25m of high quality paracord
- 8 steel tent pegs in their own drawstring bag
- For ideas from Ed himself on how to erect this shelter go to : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP8sgOzgBgk
- For a review by kind permission of Camp Wilderness and a demonstration of all the different ways you can use the kit go to :https://youtu.be/5ZSMd2CuRhk
Depending on how fast that parcel needs to arrive, there are a couple of options for postage:
Standard (Royal Mail)
£3.50 (FREE over £40)
3-5 working days (Second Class)
2 - 3 day Express (APC Courier)
UK MAINLAND ONLY
Delivered in 2 - 3 days, signature required*
*Order by 11am Monday - Thursday for express delivery. Orders placed before 11am Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 11am Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the following day on an express delivery. All orders placed on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.