The Ed Stafford Shelter Kit
"This kit is so much more than a toy set - it's the quality you’d need to spend multiple weeks in the jungle and not get wet. Time outdoors enriches lives. My childhood was spent roaming fields, building dens and dams and as a result I feel a practical connection to nature that has never left me. If screens cause anxiety - nature is the antidote. An afternoon in the woods building a den with mates or the family is the perfect way to re-set your child and bring them back to their purest and happiest selves." Ed Stafford
Developed In collaboration with Ed Stafford, The Shelter Kit is the highest spec we offer containing equipment for real outdoor adventure.
Aimed specifically at young people*, this kit doesn’t patronise. Guided by Ed Stafford’s words of wisdom and inspiration The Shelter Kit contains our highest quality 3m x 3m basha, the Ed Stafford signature embroidered cap, a high quality duffle bag and all the other kit your budding explorer needs for their garden adventures.
*(10 years old and above)
‘Bought this for 8 year old son. By far his favourite gift - he takes it out whenever he can & is learning to improve his shelter with better knots, different techniques etc. He’s melted the paracord ends too. It’s big enough to fit his sisters under and gives them motivation to get outdoors. Computer games abandoned = happy parents too.’ Matt
'I'm a big Ed Stafford fan and I bought this for my two kids (age 5 and 12) and they both love it, as well as me! There is no age limit on having fun and interacting with the outdoors. The perfect gift for kids to enjoy in the garden during lockdown or with friends when bigger groups are allowed to interact again. The product quality is fantastic and is obviously built to last through any weather conditions.’ Will
*(10 years old and above)
To learn more- https://youtu.be/L7b-sRe3yyM
- A robust cotton duffle bag with drawstring top - large enough for shelter building essentials, and anything else your adventure needs
- Our highest quality 3mx3m basha sheet which wouldn’t look out of place in any bushcraft camp
- A rot and waterproof groundsheet to enable any-weather adventuring
- Approx size 1.8x2.4m
- A hand-made mallet in Shropshire coppiced wood
- 4 useful elastic ball bungees to maintain tension on the basha sheet
- An Ed Stafford signature cap (adjustable)
- An illustrated collection of top tips, advice and insights written by Ed Stafford himself
- 25m of high quality paracord
- 8 steel tent pegs in their own drawstring bag
- For ideas from Ed himself on how to erect this shelter go to : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP8sgOzgBgk
- For a review by kind permission of Camp Wilderness and a demonstration of all the different ways you can use the kit go to :https://youtu.be/5ZSMd2CuRhk
Depending on where you live (and how fast that parcel needs to arrive), there are a couple of options for postage:
|UK Mainland||UK Remote*|
|Standard (Royal Mail)||£3.50 (FREE over £40)
3-5 working days
|£3.50 (FREE over £40)
3-5 working days
|Next Day (APC Courier)||£6.95
Delivered next working day, signature required**
|Email us for a price
*Remote includes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Isle of Scilly.
**Order by 11am Monday - Thursday for next working day delivery. Orders placed before 11am Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 11am Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the following day on a next day delivery. All orders placed on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
As a small independent business, we pride ourselves on offering the friendly and efficient customer service that we’d want to receive. In the unlikely event that a product arrives with you in poor/faulty condition, or if you have any concerns about it, please email us - we promise to do everything in our power to put it right.
Should you need to return any product, simply post your order to us within 14 days, unused and in its original condition.
Once received we will then arrange either an exchange or full refund.
Return your item to:
The Den Kit Co.
We would always recommend that you return the item via registered mail as we are unable to help if the item doesn’t make it back to us.