The Fire on a Plate Kit
Ignite a lifelong passion for outdoor adventure with our Fire on a Plate Kit - designed to safely teach the vital skill of fire-lighting.
Containing the fire on an enamel plate avoids scorching the earth underneath it, as well as restricting its size - though in no way diminishing the fun. The fire-steel and kapok tinder balls have been chosen for maximum success in young hands, increasing the unbeatable feeling of accomplishment for the fire-starter as they master this lifelong skill.
THIS IS NOT A TOY.
- The perfect sized, drawstring bag to keep your Fire on A Plate Kit components safe. Made from natural sisal hessian.
- A 20cm diameter Falcon enamel plate to contain your fire.
- Fire Steel - A robust and weather-proof fire-steel with a 9cm ferrocerium rod.
- A 250ml metal tin to store dry tinder.
- Tinder - Natural kapok balls and wood shavings to catch those first sparks.
- Guide - An essential guide to safe fire-lighting containing top tips and precautions.
- THIS IS NOT A TOY.
- Warning! Not suitable for children under the age of 8 years.
- Read the enclosed instruction information provided.
- Fire can be dangerous. Adult supervision required at all times whilst using this kit.
- Only use one kapok ball at a time.
Depending on where you live (and how fast that parcel needs to arrive), there are a couple of options for postage:
|UK Mainland||UK Remote*|
|Standard (Royal Mail)||£3.50 (FREE over £40)
3-5 working days
|£3.50 (FREE over £40)
3-5 working days
|Next Day (APC Courier)||£6.95
Delivered next working day, signature required**
|Email us for a price
*Remote includes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Isle of Scilly.
**Order by 11am Monday - Thursday for next working day delivery. Orders placed before 11am Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 11am Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the following day on a next day delivery. All orders placed on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
As a small independent business, we pride ourselves on offering the friendly and efficient customer service that we’d want to receive. In the unlikely event that a product arrives with you in poor/faulty condition, or if you have any concerns about it, please email us - we promise to do everything in our power to put it right.
Should you need to return any product, simply post your order to us within 14 days, unused and in its original condition.
Once received we will then arrange either an exchange or full refund.
Return your item to:
The Den Kit Co.
We would always recommend that you return the item via registered mail as we are unable to help if the item doesn’t make it back to us.