The Forest Den Kit
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY. ORDER BEFORE 11AM MONDAY - THURSDAY.
Versatility is the name of the game with this super-sized den building kit, designed for camouflaged adventures amongst the trees. Whether a team challenge or a solo expedition, this is a kit to inspire creativity, test bushcraft skills and clock up some awesome outdoor hours.
Offering every child an outdoor experience whatever the weather, this Forest Den Kit was lovingly designed to capture creative imaginations, encourage resourcefulness and innovation, provide escape and sanctuary, and most of all supply hours and hours of simple fun. For boys and girls, for everywhere and for years to come - the gift of adventure.
- A large, green haversack with useful side pockets. It has a sturdy shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- A tough camouflage tarpaulin - waterproof as well as rot resistant. Approx size 2.4 x 1.8m.
- 2 durable groundsheets - waterproof and rot resistant. With eyelets too, they can double up as another tarpaulin. Approx size 1.8 x 1.2 m.
- A beautiful, unique and functional wooden mallet fashioned from coppiced wood and complete with bark - made by us here in Shropshire.
- Sip a warming drink in traditional camping style with our iconic, branded enamelware mug (additional mugs available separately).
- Camouflage face paint in khaki and brown - washable, cruelty-free and made here in the UK. Blending in with nature, without harming it - perfect for the environmentally conscious explorer.
- 12 holdfast steel tent pegs; made for us in the UK.
- Ensure you don’t lose your tent pegs by keeping them in a useful drawstring, cotton tent peg bag.
- 10 metres of strong, natural jute rope.
- Everyone should own a piece of camo netting! Approximately 2m x 2m. Shake it out and drape over anything to create instant camouflage! Made for us by Jack Pyke so tough, durable and safe.
- 4 useful elastic ball bungees to maintain tension on the tarpaulin or camouflage netting.
- Helpful tips and den-building inspiration on a handy, saveable sheet.
Depending on how fast that parcel needs to arrive, there are a couple of options for postage:
Standard (Royal Mail)
£3.50 (FREE over £30)
3-5 working days
2 - 3 day Express (APC Courier)
Delivered in 2 - 3 days, signature required*
*Order by 11am Monday - Thursday for express delivery. Orders placed before 11am Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 11am Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the following day on an express delivery. All orders placed on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.