Skip to content
- A large, green haversack with useful side pockets. It has a sturdy shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- A tough camouflage tarpaulin - waterproof as well as rot resistant. Approx size 2.4 x 1.8m.
- 2 durable groundsheets - waterproof and rot resistant. With eyelets too, they can double up as another tarpaulin. Approx size 1.8 x 1.2 m.
- A beautiful, unique and functional wooden mallet fashioned from coppiced wood and complete with bark - made by us here in Shropshire.
- Sip a warming drink in traditional camping style with our iconic, branded enamelware mug (additional mugs available separately).
Camouflage face paint in khaki and brown - washable, cruelty-free and made here in the UK. Blending in with nature, without harming it - perfect for the environmentally conscious explorer.
- 12 holdfast steel tent pegs; made for us in the UK.
- Ensure you don’t lose your tent pegs by keeping them in a useful drawstring, cotton tent peg bag.
- 10 metres of strong, natural jute rope.
- Everyone should own a piece of camo netting! Approximately 2m x 2m. Shake it out and drape over anything to create instant camouflage! Made for us by Jack Pyke so tough, durable and safe.
- 4 useful elastic ball bungees to maintain tension on the tarpaulin or camouflage netting.
- Helpful tips and den-building inspiration on a handy, saveable sheet.