Skip to content
- The perfect sized, drawstring bag to keep your Potion-Making Kit components safe. Made from natural sisal hessian.
- A plastic science mixing beaker, 250ml, for mixing and concocting your potion.
- A stainless sieve to remove bigger ingredients from your potion.
- A natural, wooden stirring stick collected and trimmed by us from local woodlands.
- A funnel to transfer potions from the beaker into the bottles.
- A Little wooden teaspoon to use with the beetroot and turmeric powders
- 3 reusable plastic bottles with aluminium screw-top lids.
- A small tin of dried beetroot powder to provide natural red colouring.
- A small tin of dried turmeric powder to provide natural yellow colouring.
Dried rosemary in a 13cm jute draw-string bag. Just sprinkle into your potion mixture.
- UK grown dried rose petals in a 13cm jute draw-string bag. A lovely scent to use in potions.
Dried lavender in a 13cm jute draw-string bag. Smells wonderful and could induce sleepiness…
- Our Potion Kit guide, offering extension ideas to keep the play going for longer.
- Potion Refills available on this website.