Skip to content
- A roomy duffle bag made from cotton canvas. It has a useful shoulder strap for easy carrying. There is plenty of room to add extra equipment and it’s embroidered with the National Trust logo.
Camouflage netting - an essential piece of explorer kit. Size 2.4 x 2 m. Shake it out and drape over anything to create instant camouflage.
- A tough, durable, green tarpaulin to use as part of your structure or as a groundsheet. Approx dimensions 1.8 x 1.2m
- A real monocular with great magnification and an easy focus dial.
- A Stick-let - an ingenious, flexible rubber connector for frame-construction in brilliant orange so it won't get mislaid in the woods.
- A beautiful, unique and functional handmade wooden mallet fashioned from Shropshire coppiced ash.
- A sturdy mini-clipboard made from recycled cardboard, plus a fun nature scavenger hunt and a drawing pad - keep your own personal nature log-book.
- A tree branch pencil for camouflaged writing!
- Camouflage face paint in khaki and brown - washable, water-based, cruelty-free and made here in the UK. Blending in with nature, without harming it - perfect for the environmentally conscious explorer.