The Cottage Garden Den Kit
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50
Surround yourself with the charm and vibrancy of a cottage garden in summertime. Use your skill and ingenuity to create a perfectly purple shelter, adorn it with the natural hues of your cotton bunting, gaze at the world through your kaleidoscope to see colours as vivid as your own imagination and discover the patterns all around you in nature.
Offering every child an outdoor experience whatever the weather, our eco-conscious toys are lovingly designed to capture creative imaginations. This kit encourages creativity, provides opportunity for exploration, and most of all supplies hours of simple fun. For every child, for everywhere and for years to come - your passport to the outdoors.
- A stylish haversack made from cotton webbing that can be washed in the machine. It has a useful shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- A tough purple tarpaulin - waterproof as well as rot resistant. Approx size 2.4 x 1.8m.
- A durable groundsheet - waterproof and rot resistant. It has eyelets too, so can double up as another tarpaulin. Approx size 1.8 x 1.2 m.
- A beautiful, unique and functional wooden mallet fashioned from coppiced wood and complete with bark - made by us here in Shropshire.
- 10 metres of strong, natural jute rope.
- 8 holdfast steel tent pegs; made for us in the UK. Ensure you don’t lose your tent pegs by keeping them in a useful drawstring, cotton tent peg bag.
- 3m of beautiful cotton bunting in natural pastel shades.
- 9 Patterns in Nature identification and information cards in a cotton pouch.
- A polished, natural beech wood fly-eye kaleidoscope.
- Patterns in Nature Guide. An informative guide on the patterns to be found in nature.
- Ensure you don't lose your scope and Pattern cards by keeping them in a reusable, drawstring jute bag.
- Helpful tips and den-building inspiration on a handy, saveable ideas sheet.
Depending on how fast that parcel needs to arrive, there are a couple of options for postage:
Standard (Royal Mail)
£3.50 (FREE over £40)
3-5 working days (Second Class)
2 - 3 day Express (APC Courier)
UK MAINLAND ONLY
Delivered in 2 - 3 days, signature required*
*Order by 11am Monday - Thursday for express delivery. Orders placed before 11am Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 11am Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the following day on an express delivery. All orders placed on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.